It's a Great Time to Invest in Real Estate
We know, it’s always a great time to invest in real estate, right? People always say that, especially those in the real estate business. They were even saying that during the recession in 2008.
But the thing is, it’s true!
Now is a great time to invest in real estate.
The same recession that had us all shaking our heads two years ago has given investors some wonderful opportunities, and anyone serious about making a solid investment simply must take a look at real estate.
- Low mortgage interest rates….yes, they have risen, but comparatively speaking they are still low and worth taking advantage of.
- Recent foreclosures mean more renters…..sad but true, there are a great many former homeowners who now need to rent, and in many cities there is a drastic shortage of affordable rentals.
- People may live in apartments but they prefer a house…..you know this is true. Living in a home is more of a status symbol and a symbol of security, much more so than an apartment.
- There are some great deals out there…..again, we have the recession to thank for it, but in many major markets across the country, real estate is relatively inexpensive.
- Real estate is still one of the greatest long-term investments…it always has been and it always will be. The economy will have its ups and downs, but over the long-run, real estate is a solid investment.
Before you dive into real estate investment, find yourself a real estate broker you can trust and count on. It will be one of the best gifts you ever give yourself.
Sports Relocation, Inc. Sports Relocation, Inc assist players/coaches of all professional sports leagues including the NBA, WNBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, and entertainers relocate nationwide by servicing their Real Estate & Relocation needs. Ikem Chukumerije is licensed to practice real estate in New York, California, Nevada, Florida, & Georgia. Sports Relocation, Inc operates nationwide and provides elite athlete relocation services in all 50 states and internationally.